Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I Call Bullshit!

Why would I want a "feminine guy"? I'm already pretty feminine. Some wacky scientists in England say that women prefer feminine looking men as long-term partners rather than masculine looking men. WTF???

Here's an actual quote from the article:

Men with square jaws, larger noses and smaller eyes were classed as significantly more dominant, less faithful, worse parents and as having less warm personalities.

Well I'm sure glad that someone alerted me, because now I must get rid of my 6'2 square-jawed, large-honkered(is that a word?) boyfriend who I actually planned to marry and have children with!!

Who are the idiots coming up with this lame-ass crap about what's attractive? Are they the gay-looking effeminate dorks who spend their time in science labs or are they man-hating feminazi's who just happen to be straight.

I just don't get it. What woman wants to be with a man who is pretty?

No comments: