Friday, December 12, 2008

Day 3 of the Happiness Project

It' not going so well. Partly its just because I have fallen into a very unhealthy routine and I know it's going to be tough to kick it. (Nothing really bad, mind you. In a word: laziness) However, this morning I missed work, and even though it was my fault, there was no help for it. I had some prescriptions refilled and for the first time I did them online at Walgreens. However, following my M.O. I rushed through the online system and didn't pay attention to what I was doing.
I checked the refill box for the wrong prescription. It was for a scrip that my doctor gave me months ago to help me sleep and control back pain. I hated the side effects so I quit taking it. I didn't bother to check the bottle when I took a pill this morning. When I got into the truck to leave for work, I was so dizzy and tired I just couldn't believe it. That's when I went in the house and looked at the pharmacy packaging and realized that I had taken a sleeping pill this morning.
Nothing to be done. I can't drive like that. So I didn't make it into work until 12:30. I feel lethargic and blah.

No comments: