Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday Funnies

Since today is Friday, I've decided to list things that I think are funny. Without further ado:

The Free Credit Report.com commercials

F-R-E-E that spells Free, ...Credit Report dot com, Bay-Bee!






Shepard Smith
I leave the Tee Vee on all day at my office, so I try to leave it on, shall we say, educational things, like Fox News. I usually enjoy Studio B with Shepard Smith because, even though its a news program, the manner in which it is presented is a bit more light-hearted. But what, you ask, is so funny about Shepard Smith? Well look at him!!!! He's downright orange, for crying out loud!



This website

Fart jokes and potty humor

Mullets

The fact that the more O'bama (that's the Irish spelling, in honor of the recent holiday) opens his mouth, the more holes he punches in his sinking ship. Just like McDonalds, I'm Lovin' It!

And lastly, an inside joke, known only to myself and KK Holiday, in honor of today:
He Was Reje-ec-ted, He Was Ne-gle-ec-ted...




No comments: