Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Yes, I'm a Loser...

and I'm getting back into blogging, by linking...
wait for it...
Drudge.

So last Wednesday I flew to Phoenix for the week, and two days before I left I spent untold amounts of quarters washing and waxing my truck. I flew back in last night, to San Antonio, and proceeded to my truck in Long Term Parking, where my very sweet and long-suffering parents had parked my truck for me earlier in the day. It was absolutely filthy!!!! I assumed that my father had used my truck at the ranch (his is in the shop, since he set it on fire. Yes, I said HE SET IT ON FIRE! Whole 'nother story). Well, I offered the use of the truck to hime, so I would never complain about it, but I was cussin' him all the way home.

And this morning, there's this article on Drudge

The dirty rain left vehicles across San Antonio looking like they’d been taken off-roading in the mud. The cars are covered, but that coating is not quite dust, not quite dirt and not quite mud.


Sorry, Pops!


No comments: