Friday, January 15, 2010

Good Morning World!

So where am I from yesterday? Well, I overslept by about 45 minutes, but I'm not too fussed about it today, since there was one hellacious storm last night with thunder and lightening. I did not have a restful sleep. No excuses, just fact.
I've been up less than 15 minutes and am writing - good thing! Bad thing: did not get up and go at get ready and go in the office. What's worse is I'm leaving at noon to go to Odessa for the weekend. And now I'm about to do something that all "life coaches" and experts, etc would say is very wrong. Here goes: "I'm going to start fresh on Monday." Procrastination - my middle name. Oh well. I have done some positive things in the last few days. I'm going to try to post again before I leave for Odessa this afternoon so I can develop the habit.

No comments: