Monday, January 18, 2010

So how's that "Fresh on Monday" thing working out for me?

Meh. I overslept again. I acually feel great this morning, though. I spoke with my mom and we're meeting for a late lunch, then off to home depot for office supplies. Yay. I have a monetary goal set for each week and I have hit it for this week, so my goal this week it to call 20 clients, prospects and set 10 appointments. and get my marketing plan going. i've had the plan for a while, I've just never implemented it
Since it's a holiday - i'll be slightly hampered, but no matter.
So on to important things: What is rolling around in my head right now?
1) i need to call Walgreens and refill my prescription
2) if i were to leave the country and fly to England (I've always wanted to go and I have family there) no matter what the law says, I would take my pistol and carry it (concealed of course).
3)I'm supposed to go to the gym tonight, but I don't feel like going. I'm going to try to make my mood change before then.

No comments: