Monday, November 06, 2006

Another show I won't be watching tonight...

the CMA's are on the TV tonight, but I do not dig award shows, I find them tedious. I am, of course happy that George Strait is being inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame. Pretty exciting stuff!

So in honor of George and country music, I proudly submit my TOP TEN List of Favorite Country Artists. here 'tis: (in no particular order)

1) Loretta Lynn
2) Dolly Parton
3) George Strait
4) Hank, Jr.
5) Willie
6) Bob Wills
7) Kenny Rogers
8) Patsy Cline
9) Tanya Tucker
10)Don Williams

As an aside, although I think they are the absolute most idiotic women on the face of the Earth, I still cannot bear to part with my Dixie Chicks cd's. I will say, I've never purchased another one, but the one's I already had, yes, I still listen and sing along like the Fourth Chick I used to be before they broke my heart.

No comments: