Thursday, November 16, 2006

Thanksgiving Feast

The boyfriend is going to be here this Sunday for a few days (not on the real Thanksgiving Day, though), so we're going to do the Big Day this next week. Since he's from New York, he's never experienced the joy of a Fried Turkey. I've only fried one myself once before, although I've eaten them a lot, so I'm a little nervous.

This also means that I'll have to buy pre-made gravy, but that can't be helped. I think the dinner will turn out fine. It better. It's my shameless attempt to prove what a wonderful wife I will make. He better get the hint. The clock is ticking so loudly I can't hear myself think. My devious plan is to feed him good southern cooking and get him fat so no one else will want him. Then when I get him, I will ruthlessly switch to healthy food and get him back in shape. Muwahahahaha!!

No comments: