Monday, November 13, 2006

Monday Mornin' Football Roundup

DAMN the Aggies! That's all I can say! DAMN THEM! DAMN THEM TO HELL!

Another 1 point loss. What is the problem?

Well, I'll tell you what the problem is. That no-talent ass-clown of a coach we're spending way too much money on.

but, t.u. lost so, I should feel better. I don't really. I want to curl up in a ball and cry.



For some good news,

The boyfriend and I are still in the running for the football pool. However, my Mojo is way off. Of the four teams I picked for the pool - EVERY SINGLE ONE LOST yesterday. Thank goodness, the boyfriend overruled me on this one.

Also my local high school team has now officially won it's District Title, going undefeated in district play this year. I couldn't be prouder of them! They're the only team who have not betrayed my devotion to them lately (sniff, sniff).

No comments: