Tuesday, April 03, 2007

well i'm making it monthly

I've been writing a lot lately - just not here. I think it's because I don't keep a computer at home. I keep my computer at my office, and, while I'm in business for myself and can pretty much do as I please, I feel guilty trying to blog during working hours - so I don't do it. Plus, I've been writing a novel and I'm really pumped and have been writing non-stop the last three weeks when I'm home.

I write freehand because sitting in front of a computer gives me writer's block - I think it's mental. However - I really want to continue to try to blog - just - nothing interests me right now and I haven't found a narrow enough subject to focus this blog on.

Thank goodness no one really reads this - I can play around until I find the thing that I must write about...

No comments: