Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I think I'll blog about something less gross.

Football. How about football. The impending game this weekend that I have my eye on is the big game between Dallas & Philly.

You can guess who I'm for. I detest Philly (damn that Randall Cunningham). Of course, given that the game is in Philadelphia, most are picking the Eagles for the win. Well, I'm nothing if not loyal, so I'll be sticking with my 'boys.

I will not, however, be betting on them in my weekly football pool. Speaking of the weekly football pool, the boyfriend and I got our butts handed to us on a platter last week. We were doing so well, and now, we're close to being out of money. I must spend some time researching this week if I want to triumph over the douchebags that are winning now.

No comments: