Monday, October 09, 2006

Yay!!! Someone's reading me!!!

Everyone look down! I got my first comment from some handsome fella named Tom Blogical. (I guess that's just you, Tom) I'll be linking you straightaway as soon as I remember how to do it. Check out this guy's blog. The most important thing to note is that he is a Buckeye, which, I of course love as they overpowered t.u. at the start of the season.

I was in Austin that night, congratulating every Buckeye fan I could find on behalf of the Aggies. I choose not to think about the time they outscored us in the Sugar Bowl back a few years ago. I was at that game as well and all I really remember is that I wondered why Ohio State has Hang On Sloopy as a fight song.

I guess it'll have to just be logged in my book of why's (Why is Notre Dame called the Fighting Irish, when the church is in France?, etc.)

No comments: