Thursday, October 05, 2006

This week's Football Pool

The boyfriend and I are not in mutual accord on what teams to pick for our pool. He actually thinks that Washington is going to win over New York. Well, clearly, he is mistaken. We now have a side bet on that one. (I cannot discuss the terms) We settled for Carolina over Cleveland (what is a Brown, anyway?) and Baltimore over Denver (however, I'm not thrilled with this pick). He thinks Philly is going to beat Dallas and while that may be popular opinion in the rest of the nation, I feel compelled to point out to the boyfriend that it is my opinion that matters here. I must remember to mention to him that if he insists on betting against my 'boys, the love machine may go offline for him for awhile. Especially against my arch enemy...the Randall Cunningham effing Eagles!!!!

This could get ugly

No comments: