Monday, October 09, 2006

Monday Mornin' Football Roundup

Well, the Aggies pulled it off. I know they weren't favored to win, but, really, I expected better of them. Terrible showing. Except for the last pass, of course.

I am so disappointed in Coach Fran. He has not lived up to the hype and at least with Slocum, we won regular season games. I wanted Slocum gone since 1993 - took about 10 years. Wonder how long I'll have to wait for Fran to go.

Texas A&M 21 - Kansas 18

Hope they can get their butts in gear for next weeks game against Missouri. Mizzou is 6-0 and is coming off a win over Texas Tech last Saturday.

In other news...

Damn t.u. longhorns beat Oklahoma 28-10 in the Red River Shootout. 'nother reason to be annoyed on Saturday.

And from the West Coast...

I didn't watch the game, but I love this guy's name. Wonder if he's got a good one?

And in the NFL on Sunday:

Go Tiki!! This also means that I won the bet with the boyfriend. He'll be paying up this week.

Sadly, though, the 'boys lost to their arch nemesis. I don't even want to write about it, or I'll cry.

In football pool news, we hit the Carolina game exactly. So we're up $2k. Gotta hope Baltimore wins tonight.

No comments: