Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Monday Mornin' Football Roundup

OK, so it's Tuesday and I haven't posted for a week. Well, I have a day job, and I just haven't quite figured out how to balance all this yet. But I will.

Aggies Win! I couldn't believe it! I'm still not sure that Coach Fran is the right guy, but he's still on the payroll this week. OSU next week - can't wait!

And lookee here - the Ags are finally ranked again. Hope this is the begining of another era.

in other news... Texas Tech lost to Colorado and Baylor got a shellacking from t.u. (actually Baylor stayed in the game quite well for a while.)

But wait just a darn minute. Gotta talk about the NFL. The boyfriend was at a seminar with no internet access (you believe that?) and so he had to call in the bet without discussing with me the picks. and he picked Philly to win (we're are about to have a fight about this) So, although I'm normally estatic when Philly loses, not this time, because we lost money. Damn him.

On the other hand, the 'boys won and the Giants won, so I'm happy about that. I'll just be making the picks for the pool this week. I'm banning the boyfriend from picking.

I suppose since I'm talking about football, I have to comment on the Footbrawl. Well, here's a dirty little secret - it was kinda exciting to see. You never see all out barroom brawls in sports - they're broken up too soon, and it was kind of like a little guilty pleasure. But I suppose I should be appalled like everyone else. I'm not. There's more important things to be apalled about. But here's the video anyway.

No comments: