Monday, October 15, 2007

I will write about the horrible headache and hangover inducing football weekend tomorrow after Monday Night Football, since I don't yet know where we are in the pool, but while you anxiously await my whining, bitching, and moaning of the hell that was my weekend, I present for you:

My Personal Confession Session. I just have a few things to get off my chest. Secrets, if you will.

I watch the movie Sister Act 2 almost every time it comes on.

I eat Fritos Scoops and Hot Bean Dip almost every day. alone.

I've got a homemade gospel cd of country gospel and liturgical hymns that I listen to almost daily as I drive around. And I sing along like I'm in a church choir or something.

I really like that Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader show.

I wear flip flops to work, and I try to pretend that I do it only on Fridays, which is still totally unprofessional.

I always cry at the end of Rocky when he's all beat to hell and yelling for Adrian.

No comments: