Monday, October 22, 2007

Well, overall it was a better week for me on the gridiron. Texas A&M triumphed gloriously, Texas Tech was taken down even more gloriously and my 'boys had a great showing yesterday.

That being said there were a few personal blips for me:

1) We've lost a recruit due to the mess at A&M.

2) I am a fan of OU, since we both dislike Texas, and although I always root for the Cowboys, I was secretly hoping that Adrian Peterson would have a great showing, because I like the Sooners and he's from Texas. I always root for Texans to do well. Even though Minnesota lost, I think Peterson has already shown time and again that he's a force to be reckoned with, but I felt bad since his WHOLE family was at the game.

3) The Pittsburgh game. The boyfriend and I bet on Pittsburgh in the pool. Big disappointment! I hope Indy wins tonight - so at least we'll be a wash again - but we're losing serious ground in the pool!

No comments: