Friday, October 26, 2007

I've run across several things in the blogosphere this morning that I wanted to link over here, so why not just do a quick roundup?

Ace at Ace of Spades has a post up about how asinine Cosmo is with their new list entitled "Seven New Rules for Keeping Your Man"

He's right. Old Rule was ghey and New Rule is obvious.

What's making me laugh out loud are the comments. Yes, they are foul. But it seems that men really are all exactly the same. And in the "romantic" area - they all want the same three things:
1) B.J.
2) A Threesome
3) Your Backdoor

I guess some things never change.

Rachel Lucas is one of my daily reads as well cuz she is sooooo funny, and this link from her site this morning had me laughing my ass off and snorting Coke out of my nose. Funnily enough, I was reading the Cracked site earlier this morning, but not this particular list. So for your entertainment, the Ten Most Terrifyingly Inspirational 80's Songs!

It's "A series of songs that inspired us to kick ass in every way possible."

Here are some new phrases from the authors of this list. Try to use them in a sentence today:

Boob menacing

Rocking faces (as in, "I've seen a million faces, and I've rocked them all)

Knee deep in blood or poontang


On a more serious note (or not), this one left my mouth hanging open. From the Jawa Report:

All in all, converting to Islam would be a small price to pay for an end to
the killing and maiming of our sons and daughters, not to mention the billions
of dollars we could put to better use than fighting this perpetual war.

WTF? Words fail me on this one.

And of course, since it's a bye week for the 'boys and I won't be seeing Tony Romo on the big screen, a pretty picture of my future husband:

No comments: